(10pcs) BelMetric M10X1.25X30mm JIS Hex Head Flange Bolt 14mm Wrench, Class 10.9 Plated Yellow Zinc for Automobile, Motorcycle, and Mechanical Applications BF10X1.25X30YLW
(10pcs) BelMetric M10X1.25X30mm JIS Hex Head Flange Bolt 14mm Wrench, Class 10.9 Plated Yellow Zinc for Automobile, Motorcycle, and Mechanical Applications BF10X1.25X30YLW by BelMetric at DP Business Solutions. MPN: BF10X1.25X30YLW. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. M10x1.25x30, M10x1.250x30, M10x30, 10mm X 1.25mm X 30mm Metric 14mm Small Wrench JIS Indented Head Flange Bolt BULK PACKAGE Utilizes a 14mm
- M10x1.25x30, M10x1.250x30, M10x30, 10mm X 1.25mm X 30mm
- Metric 14mm Small Wrench JIS Indented Head Flange Bolt BULK PACKAGE
- Utilizes a 14mm wrench for quick installation and to easily fasten the bolt in place.
- This JIS Flange Bolt is plated in yellow zinc for moderate corrosion resistance, restoration quality finish, and is mostly used for high strength automotive applications, machines and machine builders, and in the mining industry.
- Sometimes referred to as "gold" colored finish, yellow zinc chromate plating has largely replaced original yellow cadmium plating previously common to the restoration fastener industry.
- Bolt Diameter: 10mm
- Pitch: 1.25 Fine Thread
- Thread Length: 30mm Fully Threaded
- Reduced Wrench Size (WAF): 14mm
- Flange Outer Diameter Max: 21.0mm
- Head Height Max Including Flange: 10.0mm
- Standard: JIS B1189
- Material: Class 10.9 Hardened Steel
- Finish: Yellow Zinc Plated
- Head Style: Indented Head
- Thread Direction: Right Hand
- Drive Style: External Hex
- When selecting a matching nut for use with this bolt, we recommend purchasing the BelMetric M10X1.25 JIS Hex Head Serrated Flange Nut 14mm Wrench, Class 10 Yellow Zinc (sold separately).
- 10 Pieces Per Package
Features & Highlights
- Flange bolts are fasteners with a hexagonal head for use with a wrench or a socket drive. Sometimes called Frame bolts, flange bolts are different from standard bolts as they are designed with a circular flange or a skirt under the head that functions as a built-in washer and distributes the force evenly across the surface to which it will be fastened. The flange helps compensate for excess space in large or misaligned holes yielding increased resistance to rotational loosening.
- Made of Class 10.9 tempered medium carbon steel similar to US Grade 8 and possess strong wear resistance as well as high tensile strength. Mostly used for automotive and fastening applications such as steering and suspension parts, cylinder, and flywheels, and also for high strength mechanical applications and forged parts. The Zinc finish, aside from the shiny silver aesthetic, provides better protection from rust and corrosion against water contact than black oxide.
- M8 - M12 Diameter JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard) Flange bolts have smaller head sizes than ISO and ANSI type bolts and are commonly used for truck, car, ATV, snowmobile, and motorcycle frames, exhaust, and for securing the outer casing protecting the engine and transmission. This type of bolt is suitable for any use that requires mounting surface protection.
- It is important to make sure that when buying a nut to go along with this flange bolt, the steel class (hardness) of the nut is the same as that of the bolt for an optimal strength combination.
- BelMetric has been in business for over 40 years providing customers with metric hardware & specialty automotive supplies. We offer an extensive variety of metric fasteners, metric socket nuts, metric carriage bolts, Time-Sert kits and we stock hard-to-find items like fine thread acorn nuts, ABA clamps, stainless finish washers and more.
|Manufacturer:||BM Approved MFG|
|Publisher:||BM Approved MFG|
|Studio:||BM Approved MFG|
|Package Weight:||0.64 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.87 x 1.22 x 1.22 inches|