Personalized Laser Engraving on Buck Knives BU110 Pocket Knife, Folding Hunter Knife with Genuine Leather Sheath, Perfect Christmas, Groomsmen, 5th Anniversary Gifts
Personalized Laser Engraving on Buck Knives BU110 Pocket Knife, Folding Hunter Knife with Genuine Leather Sheath, Perfect Christmas, Groomsmen, 5th Anniversary Gifts by Palmetto Wood Shop at DP Business Solutions. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Folding Hunter has set the standard for folding lock blade knives for generations. High quality materials, experienced craftsmen, and attention
Buck's Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck decided that a revolutionary folding lockblade knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long fixed-blade knife. The challenge was to combine the strengths of a fixed blade knife into a good-looking, reliable folding knife. Within two years it was the No. 1 selling sports knife in the world! The Folding Hunter, after more than 39 years, is an iconic knife known throughout the world.
Make this a knife that will be cherished forever by having the handle professionally laser engraved for free!
The wood grain and color of the knife handle may vary slightly from what is shown in the listing pictures.
You can choose to have up to two lines of text engraved. Both lines of text will be the same size, unless you send us a message immediately after ordering, saying you would like one line smaller than the other.
The more characters you enter to have engraved, the smaller the font size will be. Profanity and other inappropriate text will not be accepted.
Palmetto Wood Shop LLC is not in any way affiliated with Buck Knives, Inc. Any alterations made to this product from the original factory model are not endorsed by Buck Knives, Inc. and will void the Buck Knives Forever Warranty.
Features & Highlights
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE- 3-3/4" 420HC Stainless Steel Clip Blade has excellent strength, edge retention and is corrosion resistant. The clip blade has a very sharp controllable point, and is good for detail work, piercing and slicing
- PERSONALIZED HANDLE - Make your knife truly one of a kind by having your choice of text professionally laser engraved into the Dymondwood handle
- STRENGTH AND SAFETY - Easy to open with a nail notch on the blade. The lockback mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work. Closed Length 4-7/8" Weight 7.2 oz.
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a Genuine Leather Sheath with Snap Fastener. The integrated belt loop allows for safe and secure carry on your belt for easy access. The 110 is perfect as a hunting companion or for general outdoor use
- MADE IN THE USA- This knife is proudly made and engraved in the USA.
|Brand:||Palmetto Wood Shop|