This lumbar spine model is the perfect thing to use in a classroom setting for biology or anatomy students. Make sure your students know about the most important structures of the spine like the sacrum and coccygeal vertebrae. Use it in a doctor's or chiropractor's office as a way to explain things to your patients, or as a simple and elegant piece of decor. The coccyx (not removable) can move and the median sacral crest is removable for further examination.
Features & Highlights
- LUMBAR SPINAL MODEL: This spine model demonstrates 5 lumbar vertebrae, coccyx, sacrum, main nerves, and the herniated disc.
- COLOR CONTRAST: White plastic vertebra contrast with other elements for easy viewing.
- ANATOMY DECOR: Use to decorate your doctor's or chiropractor's office.
- PERFECT FOR TEACHING & EDUCATION: This lifelike model is perfect for biology and anatomy classes along with patient education.
- DIMENSIONS: The model measures 4.2 x 14.2 x 4.2 inches
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Juvale, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Steve Spangler Science
Transparent, unbreakable test tubes are used for safe science experiments. The #1 used test tube for kids! These transparent, unbreakable test tubes are used for safe science experiments in classrooms everywhere. Unlike ordinary glass test tubes, the...
By Warp United
About Warp United Warp United Scientific Co., Ltd. is a pioneer Health 2.0 / Point-of-Care mobile solution manufacturer headquartered in Shenzhen that designs, develops, and marketing mHealth hardware, software, and online services. The company's har...